Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I benefit from receiving treatments?
- Will all services be covered by my insurance?
- Will my referring doctor know about my progress?
- How long will my treatment last?
How do I benefit from receiving treatments?
- You will have one-on-one interaction with the therapists and receive an individually tailored treatment plan.
- Treatment, education, and exercise are optimized to fit your healthcare needs and home or family situation.
- Our location is easily accessible from freeways.
- Flexible scheduling and sufficient availability. When you try to sign up for an appointment with larger medical complexes, you often have to wait for months to get an opening. Here, we are able to track your progress frequently and consistently.
- You will appreciate the intimate setting which serves to also be a great support group.
- As a Comprehensive Outpatient Rehabilitation Facility we provide multidisciplinary care under one roof. We provide pulmonary rehabilitation, physical therapy, social services and in some of our clinics, occupational therapy as well massage therapy, all in one center.
Will all services be covered by my insurance?
- Most or all charges are covered by Medicare or other health insurance.
- Just like doctor's visits, patients are responsible for paying co-payments and deductibles (if any).
- We can call your insurance company to verify your insurance benefits and coverage.
- We also accept Personal Injury claims from car accidents and Labor and Industry claims from a work accident.
Will my referring doctor know about my progress?
- Yes. Your referring doctor maintains decision-making authority and will receive regular updates about your progress.
How long will my treatment last?
- For pulmonary rehabilitation, sessions are usually 2-3 times per week for approximately one to two hours each session and last 8-10 weeks.
- For occupational therapy, sessions are usually 2-3 times per week for 6-8 weeks.
- For physical therapy, sessions are two to three times a week and last until your physical goals are met, depending on your condition.